WHAT MAKES GENEO TILT & TURN WINDOWS BY REHAU DIFFERENT?
Discover the innovative GENEO window profile system from REHAU – the first of its kind to be fully reinforced with polymer. Unlike traditional steel-reliant designs, GENEO is composed of RAU-FIPRO, a fiber composite material used in aeronautic and racing vehicle construction for outstanding strength and load capacities. RAU-FIPRO combines the best of both PVC and fiberglass materials, resulting in an incredibly strong polymer profile that substantially improves thermal insulation.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
Experience the superior performance of REHAU windows with these advanced features:
- RAU-FIPRO profile core provides exceptional stability and torsional rigidity for lasting durability.
- Compression-seal technology ensures superior thermal and acoustical performance, so you can enjoy a comfortable living space year-round.
- Patented integrated reinforcement system offers the highest degree of strength and security for added peace of mind.
- High-definition finish ensures weather and stain resistance, making maintenance a breeze.
- Compatible with REHAU Attivo hardware for superior longevity, ensuring your windows will perform flawlessly for years to come.
A CLOSER LOOK AT THE GENEO SERIES
“I wanted to let you know how happy we are with our windows. We have had numerous compliments about how good they look. Also, the installers were excellent and did a fantastic job cleaning up. At this time, we would like to express our satisfaction with the design and construction of the bay/skylight. Please express our appreciation to your design and technical staff for their diligence and efforts on our behalf.”